Re: Proposal to extend the domains of temporal and spatial

Great to hear of someone else from the world of Archives looking at
Schema.org.  You might like to check out the work of the Schema Architypes
Community Group <https://www.w3.org/community/architypes/>, which has led
to our recent two proposals:

   - Archives and their collections #1758
   <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1758>
   - MaterialExtent and CollectionSize #1759
   <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1759>

As to your proposal, I agree that the utility of the ‘coverage’ versions of
these properties falls short in some of the circumstances you describe and
could be worth looking at, whilst not detracting from their current usage
focused on the contents of CreativeWorks.   The key will be in the
descriptions of the properties so as not to cause confusion for those that
are not too clear on the differences.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate