Re: No more Schema.org data on YouTube

Felipe.

Amp is a good way forward but in my view pagespeed as a ranking factor is a
myth. I get pagespeed scores well over 80 using google speed insights but
websites with much lower loading scores are ranked higher than my website.

Thank you,
Dj Floops TT. <https://djfloopstt-podcast.club/>
Soca, Chutney, Reggae & Dancehall Podcasts.
<https://djfloopstt-podcast.club/>
Website <https://www.djfloopstt-podcast.club>