Re: Educational and Occupational Credentials in schema.org

Well that was quick :) TheEducational and Occupational Credentials in
schema.org Community Group has now been set up.

If you would like to contribute to the work of the group (or even just
lurk and follow what we do) please join it by visiting
https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/join

Thank you. Phil