Re: Proposal – extension for Athletics

Clear enough, thanks, Tim.

I'll do the exercise of extracting the features of the athletics model that
are common for all sports. Some of them are candidates to enrich the core
vocabulary, and some others could be used to create sports.schema.org. The
particular vocabulary of athletics competitions —too specific for a broader
audience— will be created in a vocabulary outside schema.org.

Anyway, I'm already following other initiatives and groups of interest for
this future sports.schema.org.

Best,

Martin