Re: Proposal – extension for Athletics

Thanks, Thad.

Since the conceptual model seems to be more or less feasible to represent
athletics data, I'm enhancing the descriptions you suggested (and trying to
clarify everything).

I'm working in parallel with a schema.org-based vocabulary where I'll
include the final Classes/properties. By the way, 'Attempt' is a good
candidate for 'Trial'. I hope I can send something in the next weeks.

Best,

Martin