Re: Proposal – extension for Athletics

Regarding the property of "round number" on
https://w3c.github.io/opentrack-cg/spec/model/overview#field-trials-rounds
"Number of the round of trials" is a confusing definition.  But I think
someone is trying to explain that this can be used to say things like "1st
round", "2nd round"... 1, 2, ...  You or someone might want to rephrase the
definition so it is more clear.

Also, this definition should not use "the" but replace it with "a" , so
that it means an identifier for 1 round...not the set of round of trials.
identifier Unique character string to identify the round of trials.
Actually, I see a lot of those kinds of mistakes across many of the
definitions in the opentrack-cg.

-Thad