Re: Schema.org v3.3 release candidate for review

I wholeheartedly agree on more sensible Types... and introducing less
blurry properties.

That practice would also make for easier mapping to Wikidata and in general
lots of Linked Data sets.  As it is, my mind has to do backbends (and crazy
sometimes just to support some of these new properties against Wikidata.

-Thad