Re: Schema.org v3.3 release candidate for review

I agree. I prefer types

On May 22, 2017 10:55 AM, "Vicki Tardif Holland" <vtardif@google.com> wrote:

We should figure out a principled approach to boolean properties. I am not
a fan of them as they create a secondary type system (publicAccess could
also be PublicPlace), but because they are not actually types, you cannot
add properties to them. For example, you cannot say when the public access
hours are if they differ from other hours.

With that said, it is probably not worth holding up the release. Otherwise,
LGTM.

- Vicki