From: Maggie Pong <mpong@microsoft.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 11:41 AM
To: "public-schemaorg@w3.org" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
Subject: Modeling contact info in address book

I am looking into the best ways to model contacts that a user has in an address book.

I see contact is a rarified relationship between two entities.
Therefore, I am trying to avoid capturing contact as a person or a business directly even though it may share many common properties.

I see the ContactPoint schema but that is more about contact information for a particular entity.

Any recommendation is appreciated.

Thanks.

Maggie