Re: Newest Types or Properties on Pending in JSONLD format

On 12 May 2017 at 15:22, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Any idea how to see or get the newest Types or Properties that have been
> added in Pending, or official version just by parsing a JSONLD file ?  I
> wanted to work with a JSONLD file rather than HTML file, because of a
> toolchain process I use currently.
>
> http://pending.schema.org/?show=jsonld  or somesuch
>
> Any tips ?
> Just want to see what's happening with Pending at anytime in JSONLD format.

We don't have that capability currently in the schema.org site;
however you might find Github's Web interface -
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/commits/master/data/ext/pending
- or Atom feed https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/commits/master.atom
- or other APIs worth a look. They don't do JSON-LD though...

Dan