Re: Please add property="skill" to the typeOf="Person"

Vicki,
ah yes, forgot that time-mediation was part of Role itself !  Problem
solved there.
So it would look like this I guess once skills is added as allowed to Person

<script type="application/ld+json">
    {
      "@context": "http://schema.org",
      "@type": "Person",