Re: Please add property="skill" to the typeOf="Person"

Please consider...

Lost skills.  Historical skills.  I used to be an aerospace mechanic, I no
longer have those skills (well a few but many I have forgotten). I am now a
Data Architect.
We want to allow for time-mediation of skills as well. And a way for
someone to say what their "CURRENT" skills are.

"CURRENT" against any particular skill needs to be captured.  This can be
done with a property called "currentSkills" on Person.

For everything else...What we need is to finish the effort of the existing
CV/Resume proposal here https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/603

jobTitle
worksFor
workLocation

are for "CURRENT" status of a Person.  And I would argue that those need to
be prefixed with "current" such as "currentJobTitle", etc.

But we also want time-mediation for all of those, not just current...I.E.,
a history of a persons employment.  That is captured in the proposal above.
And with that proposal, there would be a "cv/resume" property that expects
a type of CV/RESUME that can allow for much more flexibility and
time-mediation.

In fact, time-mediation is needed in a lot of areas of Schema.org.  We
might even consider some higher level abstraction of time-mediation against
any particular property when it is needed..  Just as Wikidata and others do.
But this will need Guha's deep thought processes :)

-Thad