Re: Schema addition request

Correct Brian.  And no one can make use of a schema ... that does not exist
first.

But perhaps you don't quite realize how Schema.org works.
http://videolectures.net/iswc2013_guha_tunnel/

Which is why BJM initially created this type addition request.  So that
applications, Search Engines, and others can make some sense of it.

Our mission statement hasn't changed: "Schema.org is a collaborative,
community activity with a mission to *create, maintain, and promote schemas*
for structured data on the Internet, on web pages, in email messages, and
beyond."

The typical flow with Schema.org is

Step 1. Create schema.
Step 2 & 3 in nearly lockstep. Community and applications/search engines
begin using the schema created in step 1.
Step 4. Everyone benefits much more than they did compared to 20 years ago.

-Thad