Re: Schema addition request

Some quick research: a Medical Spa appears to be a DaySpa that also offers
medical-grade care and procedures (such as injections and laser treatments)
under the supervised care of a Physician (examples include plastic surgeons
or dermatologists). By these definition, it makes sense that it's both a
DaySpa and a MedicalClinic.

Thing > Organization > LocalBusiness > HealthAndBeautyBusiness > DaySpa
Thing > Place > LocalBusiness > HealthAndBeautyBusiness > DaySpa
Thing > Organization > LocalBusiness > MedicalBusiness > MedicalClinic
Thing > Organization > MedicalOrganization > MedicalClinic
Thing > Place > LocalBusiness > MedicalBusiness > MedicalClinic

Can the business be placed in the above five categories and infer that
businesses that are both MedicalClinics and DaySpas are MedicalSpas?

Reid Workman
Pardot Engineering | Rworkman@Salesforce.com