Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

maybe also

playerDevice: "HMD"

or,

mixedRealityCookie: "yes"

(similarTo: <a href="http://www.hooli.xyz/" target="_blank" class="
hidden-link"> )

(being that if a HMD is on a particular URL at a space/time (location
and/or time): the experience changes).

I think the schema attempt was a great start, but certainly more work needs
to be done.

I'm also kinda sure it's not simply X:Y Coordinates, but also elevation and
orientation. whilst dave's more of the expert, i have a feeling the answer
to that problem might be in KML.

also Re: Formats for discovery, interactions and working to identify which
parts are in the web-layer (or which parts could be);

The 'golden' use-case i really care about is the means in which someone can
identify an object but that the object can have ACLs.

EG: Facial / phonetics (vocal) / biometric Recognition of person (direct or
by way of inference); as to enable availability for use for only a
specified purpose; or the means to exclude use from all purposes.

Some people may want privacy, others may subscribe to a dating app with
specific parameters.  I think this should have graph support, and in-turn i
think the work with manu is an important element to achieving that goal.

The classic examples of AR/VR/MR Visions:

- https://vimeo.com/166807261
- https://vimeo.com/8569187

which i hope may help illustrate some of the ontological functions.  I'm
not sure what the standard WebAPIs might look like though?

or what they'd hook into..

Tim.H