Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

I am not sure I understand the recommendation to use category instead of a
new type. VirtualRealityObjects are different than other types of media
objects, so it is important to understand the distinction. While one can go
through a VR demo on a normal screen, it is a diminished experience, just
as one can listen to a movie over audio equipment, but that is not the
intended playback mechanism.

- Vicki