Re: Abstract services and organisations under LocalBusiness

Hi Martin,

that's very useful information, thank you so much.

The problem I have is I'd like to model something like bank
(schema:BankOrCreditUnion), I'd like to standardise it a bit by using
schema.org, but in my context I mean the bank as the whole organisation,
not one of its locations (I have them too). I understand the point of
view of schema.org, not ideal for my case, but I will try to adapt my
case to it.

Best,
Marco

Marco Brandizi <marco.brandizi@gmail.com>