Re: using schema.org

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069143?hl=en-GB has some
information on this (including Schema.org support), including support
forums. I am not very familiar with that side of Google but
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Shopping-and-Merchant/bd-p/google-shopping
is probably a better forum.

This Schema.org Community Group is not a good place to go into the details
of Google products. The problem with missing schema/microdata is a
Google-specific problem: Schema.org does not require any particular amount
of information.

Hope this helps a bit

Dan