Re: archived technical documentation & schema

I would model the products as schema:ProductModel and the documents as CreativeWork, and link them via the about property.

That should do the trick. For product features not covered by schema.org, simply use additionalProperty (see examples for typical patterns).

Best
Martin
martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp