Re: Argumentation Schema

I put some rough draft examples up at:

https://www.w3.org/community/argumentation/schemas/

My thoughts on the discussion question were that more intricate structures could be in JSON-LD <script> elements. With microdata/RDFa, the structures go atop the markup, atop the natural language; elements are utilized once in microdata/RDFa.

From: Richard Wallis<mailto:richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>
Sent: ?Monday?, ?January? ?16?, ?2017 ?11?:?48? ?AM
To: Adam Sobieski<mailto:adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Cc: public-schemaorg@w3.org<mailto:public-schemaorg@w3.org>, public-argumentation@w3.org<mailto:public-argumentation@w3.org>

I am finding it difficult to see how these options would work without having some marked up example use cases to look at.

I am also a little confused by the discussion question about which microdata/RDFa and JSON-LD scenarios we should be looking at.   In Schema.org (in the vast majority of cases) the encoding syntax should not be relevant - the vocabulary should work the same for all three syntaxes.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com