From: Timothy Holborn [mailto:timothy.holborn@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 8:42 AM
To: Elias Kaerle <elias.kaerle@sti2.at>; public-schemaorg@w3.org
Subject: Re: event --> speaker

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 at 00:32 Elias Kaerle <elias.kaerle@sti2.at <mailto:elias.kaerle@sti2.at> > wrote:

Maybe you can describe it as schema.org/BusinessEvent <http://schema.org/BusinessEvent>  and use the event

yup. BusinessEvent would work

properties "actor" or "performer"?

Can you give me 4 examples?  Say

- Whitehouse Press Briefing

- Annual General Meeting for Alphabet

- Tech Conference

- SXSW

Actors / Performers usually get paid to entertain...  I guess it may work for some people in some instances, but i thought the concept of 'presenter' and/or 'speaker' would be helpful too...

open to discussion about vocab of course.

On 24.02.2017 13:22, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> I couldn't find speaker under event, useful for corporate events.

Elias Kärle, MSc
Semantic Technology Institute
University of Innsbruck

ICT - Technologie Park Innsbruck
2nd Floor, Room 3S02
Technikerstrasse, 21a
6020 Innsbruck
Austria

Tel.: (+43) 512 507 53738 <tel:+43%20512%2050753738>
Skype: elias.kaerle