Re: How to join the community?

Hi Erick,

You might want to join the 'tools' group here
<https://www.w3.org/community/schema-gen/> as well. We're into
creating/publishing Schema.org related tools.

My own tool, the Schema Generator <https://schema.pythonanywhere.com/>,
creates valid microdata, RDFa, JSON-LD output from Schema.org schemas.

Related to the tool you are developing, I've just released a very
rough/experimental Example Generator <http://polak.es/en/ontology.html>.

Cheers,
Hans Polak