Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

My main contact has been on vacation. She's back next week. More to come!
Thanks for checking, Thad!!!

Aaron Abbott

inbound marketing consultant | marketing technologist | digital media
remixer
website:     https://persuasivedata.com
let's connect:     www.linkedin.com/in/aaronabbott
*We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams...*