Re: Hi Schema.org members. Erik Anderson from Bloomberg. Question about routing/directions (traffic, walking, bicycle)

Hi Erik,

Can you provide us with a Route example (JSON, API output, XML, whatever)
that you deal with ? or want to deal with and apply Schema.org ?

That will help.  I looked at a few from the URLs you provided, but there's
a wide range there of possibilities.  So let's start simple casing with
some provided examples, then we can explore further.

-Thad