Re: JSON-LD context of schema.org down ?

+Richard, Markus,

We ran into some problems due to the content negotiation. It's possible
there's another route but for now the redirect seemed the best fix.

Details at https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1219 but for
example users of the JSON-LD Playground were finding it fail if they had
the HTML flavour of http://schema.org/ cached in their browser. I am not
sure if the problem was Chrome only or others too.

Dan