Re: Open intervals for temporalCoverage ?

No obvious sign of evolution at ISO.

It looks like RKMS are following the same lines as Dublin Core  “*The RKMS
Extension to ISO 8601 allows open date ranges*”.

We could potentially document a Schema equivalent, or say we would
recommend recognition of one of these extensions to ISO 8601?

Not sure how open to lobbying the ISO folks would be, and if they are how
fast they would react.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate