Re: Non-schema.org ontologies

Dan,

It's 1:44am here.  I'll respond more tomorrow.  I started writing a
response; but i want to draft it more, so tomorrow is better for me to do
that.

Thad,

I think that's a positive step forward.  I've done a fair bit of research
into the problem domain and will continue my process of drafting initial
documents in trying to address both the simple stuff and the more complex
stuff; in a simple manner for others to digest, tomorrow.

Everyone,

It's seemingly far more complicated than i'd first considered.  Even simply
with toilet's - they're not the same around the world.  If people
travelling are familiar with one style of toilet, they may really value
finding one in a territory that has different culturally influenced
outcomes.

also,
- babyChangeTable's,
- Ratings
- disabled access

some of the simple stuff has been modelled here:
http://standards.opencouncildata.org/#/toilets

and not all toilets available for use by the public - are provided by
government.  Of course fast food, petrol stations and an array of other
facilities have these sorts of amenities and perhaps that's an important
pre-purchase or pre-visit decision for a mum with kids, or a senior couple,
etc.

side note: https://youtu.be/kSHUha9ABNY?t=44s

I think we can find some great outcomes by working on this 'human centric'
level, resourcing means in which various modern search capabilities can
have a better 'sense' of community. :)

Tim.H.