Re: Leaping aliases or Property aliases in Schema.org

Perhaps you could amend with some owl:equivalentProperty rule. (Assuming
you mean the "artist" of a CoverArt must be a "cover artist".)

But would not the cover artist property go from the Work (e.g. a book or
music album) rather than from the CoverArt itself?