Re: rdfs:domain and refs:range in schema.org

This might be true for schema.org which is not a true ontology but a
"lightweight vocabulary". But in general replacing RDFS and OWL with
SHACL means throwing inference and reasoners out of the window. I
think quite a few projects use RDFS reasoning in practice, including
our software.