RE: Legal issues and services extension

Margaret, if you’re not already aware of it, check out OASIS’s LegalXML TC:  http://www.legalxml.org/ & https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_XML

BTW, helping folks like you discover others pursing common and complementary objectives is among the purposes of the international StratML standard (ISO 17469-1): http://xml.govwebs.net/stratml/#DefinitionPurposes

New and better StratML-enabled query services <http://xml.govwebs.net/stratml/carmel/iso/SMLTASwStyle.xml#_2384ee90-208f-11e6-8dd1-b735871eb3cb>  are among the required tools, apps, and services <http://xml.govwebs.net/stratml/carmel/iso/SMLTASwStyle.xml> .

As of now, the best we have is a Google full-text site-specific query capability <http://xml.govwebs.net/stratml/#Google> .

For example, this query <https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=legal&btnG=Google+Search&domains=xml.fido.gov%2Fstratml&sitesearch=xml.fido.gov%2Fstratml>  on the term “legal” turns up about 950 hits among the >3,600 plans currently in the StratML collection <http://xml.govwebs.net/stratml/drybridge/index.htm> .

Owen Ambur

Chair, AIIM StratML <http://xml.fido.gov/stratml/index.htm>  Committee

Co-Chair Emeritus, xml.gov CoP <http://xml.fido.gov/>

Webmaster, FIRM <http://firmcouncil.org/>