Re: Trump vs. Ontology

Hi Dan,

Understood with thanks. With the betterment of hindsight i now wish i had
better reflected my views as stimulated by media to me (as an Australian)
to reflect upon the principle in which i was attempting to consider rather
than the perceived foreign decisions and implications. Certainly my
viewpoint has been engendered via socialGraphs, to great concern, whilst
also being considerate of the trends pertaining to event and considerations
of the broader illustration this provides to otherwise less discussed
social considerations.

 I have been considering the civics.schema.org works for sometime.  These
considerations haven't led to much of a useful result, since the discussion
about toilets, however; i now wonder what the most appropriate context of
this framework could be?

Perhaps human.schema.org as to better denote the aspects relating to what
it means to be humans.   Surely Civics is a counterpart, yet perhaps not
the predicate?

A counterpart of these considerations likely impacts /Person  in a variety
of ways.  We don't really have properties such as 'belief' other sentiment
analysis related considerations.   perhaps therein, for Microsoft benefit
means might exist for contextualising emoticons might become a counterpart
of such frameworks.

I seek your sage wisdom.

Seemed to me we have a problem of involuntary echo-chambers that is
unintended, therefore indicating a need for supporting cultural ontology in
addition to the commercially beneficial sorts..

Tim.H.