Re: TouristAttraction extension proposal [via The Tourism Structured Web Data Community Group]

Hi Angelica,

Thank you for sharing this well described  and thought through working
proposal.

I need to give it a full read through and the attention it deserves before
commenting in detail.  I already have some comments in mind.

Unfortunately I am travelling at the moment so that may not be until early
next week.

Please assure your student I will respond soon.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com