Re: Extension proposal for TouristAttraction class

Nice,

But there are a few classes that seem to be outside the realm of a typical
TouristAttraction.  Like HairSalon ?  I have yet to visit any famous Hair
Salons.  I know some do exist, but I would consider them just a Famous
Place, or Attraction.  Not something you would see in a guidebook or Travel
agency magazine or itinerary.

It looks like this structure attempts to collect not just a typical
TouristAttraction that a vacationing person or family might be interested
in, but instead something more like classes that could be considered a
"Famous Place" ?

The word Tourist means someone traveling to a place for pleasure.  Some of
the listed classes would be marginally pleasurable for some people, but
certainly still retain a Famous indication.

So I would lean to renaming to something like FamousAttraction or
similar..or just Attraction.
Then again...anything Famous typically gets flocked by Tourists eventually.
:)