Re: Will your Community Group meet during TPAC 2016?

On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 23:49:44 +0200, Alexandre Bertails
<bertails@apple.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I was wondering if there was any interest in meeting at TPAC 2016 (see
> below for more information).

It would be great. But TPAC is already heavily overloaded for me and
beyond going out for a drink some night there is little chance I can
justify pushing off the meetings that will win out through my existing set
of clashes :(

cheers