From: AUDRAIN LUC [mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:32 AM
To: Eric Kauz <eric.kauz@gs1.org>; Aaron Bradley <aaranged@gmail.com>; Russell Pruitt <russell.pruitt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Schema.orgAaron Bradley <aaranged@gmail.com> Product Info

Hi,

Sorry for the question, but could you tell me what 'DYI' means?

Luc Audrain

De : Eric Kauz <eric.kauz@gs1.org<mailto:eric.kauz@gs1.org>>
Date : mardi 22 mars 2016 20:57
À : Aaron Bradley <aaranged@gmail.com<mailto:aaranged@gmail.com>>, Russell Pruitt <russell.pruitt@gmail.com<mailto:russell.pruitt@gmail.com>>
Objet : RE: Schema.orgAaron Bradley <aaranged@gmail.com<mailto:aaranged@gmail.com>> Product Info
Renvoyer - De : <public-schemaorg@w3.org<mailto:public-schemaorg@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : mardi 22 mars 2016 20:57

Hi Aaron and Russel,

The GS1 Vocabulary as currently defined has a limited number of properties that relate purely to DYI products but there is interest from our community to start building out the Vocabulary to cover these types of products.  Our community includes many suppliers and retailers in the DYI space.

We are very open to working with you or anyone else on this effort.

Best Regards

Eric