Re: Question on expressing translations of terms

I don't think the original question was about translating the terms of
schema.org itself (classes and properties); it was about the possibility to
describe terms/words, similar to what SKOS-XL proposes.
For me the original proposition makes sense, it would allow to state things
like "this term/word A is used for a large public", "that other word/term B
is used by the scientific community" "the words/terms A and B are both used
to refer to concept C", "word/term A is an acronym of word/term B",
"word/term D is slang, while word/term E is formal language", etc.

Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux