OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer updated to v2.9.0

From: Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:53:51 -0400
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hello, all --

We're pleased to announce the latest update to our Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) Browser Extension, now available from the Google Chrome Store [1] and the Mozilla Firefox Add-Ons site [2].

This update primarily fixes a few parsing bugs that were discovered in v2.8.0, while we were evaluating a number of sites that include JSON-LD based Structured Data Islands in their pages (such as [3]).

We've also updated the product home page [4], which includes documentation covering many of the new features introduced in the 2.8.0  release, to address the recent extension-handling UI changes in Chrome [5] and Firefox. :)

Please enjoy!

Ted

Links:

[1] Chrome Store Page -- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/openlink-structured-data/egdaiaihbdoiibopledjahjaihbmjhdj?hl=en