Re: Crediting source of properties in schema.org or extension

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 18:12:49 +0000
To: Thomas Francart <thomas.francart@sparna.fr>
On 8 March 2016 at 16:58, Thomas Francart <thomas.francart@sparna.fr> wrote:
> Thanks Richard - Indeed I did not look at types, only at properties. The
> same acknowledgement appearing on property pages would encourage proposals
> for extensions, I guess.

Thanks for the nudge on this, it was certainly part of the plan but it
looks like we didn't record the action. Historically at launch
schema.org did not even have per-property pages, and we didn't get
acknowledgements added when per-property pages were implemented. Since
then we have moved to a fresh and opensource implementation of the
site on Github, so I have just created a tracking issue there to make
sure we get around to this task:

https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1022

cheers,