Re: Crediting source of properties in schema.org or extension

Hi Thomas,

If you take look at an example Type (e.g. Offer <http://schema.org/Offer>
which also came from collaboration with GoodRelations)  you will see an
Acknowledgements section on the page which reads as follows:

This class contains derivatives of properties from the GoodRelations
Vocabulary for E-Commerce, created by Martin Hepp. GoodRelations is a data
model for sharing e-commerce data on the Web that can be expressed in a
variety of syntaxes, including RDFa and HTML5 Microdata. More information
about GoodRelations can be found at http://purl.org/goodrelations/.

The text for the acknowledgement is held in the schema.rdfa data file:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgSources#source_GoodRelationsClass
">
GoodRelations Vocabulary for E-Commerce, created by Martin Hepp.
GoodRelations is a data model for sharing e-commerce data on the Web that
can be expressed in a variety of syntaxes, including RDFa and HTML5
Microdata. More information about GoodRelations can be found at &lt;a
href=&quot;
http://purl.org/goodrelations/&quot;&gt;http://purl.org/goodrelations/&lt;/a&gt;
.</span>

Current these acknowledgements are only displayed on the Type pages.  I see
no reason why they could not also be displayed on the property pages.  The
wording of the acknowledgement might have to change a little if it did.

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com