BRIDGE Project & Schema.org

From: Chad McEvoy <cmcevoy@globalgiving.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:17:37 -0700
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for adding me to your list.  The BRIDGE project is an effort to
uniquely identify as many of the worlds social sector entities as possible
and has recently launched it's public look up tool.  You can check it out
and learn more here: https://bridge-registry.org/

Integral to this database is the 10 digit BRIDGE Number which is a unique
identifier.  There has been talk amongst the founding partners and funders
about adding this to schema.org.  Please forgive my ignorance here--but can
anyone help me understand the process for doing that?  And my apologies if
I am using the wrong terminology here.

Regards,

Chad