schema.org in legislation and legal documents

From: Daniel Lozano <lozanodaniel7@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 16:37:42 +0100
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi! Currently, I'm new in this area of creating vocabularies but since a
few years ago, I'm following your project and I'm ver proud of how has been
improved the specification of the areas in schema.org.
I have a question, I have read in the archive that someone asked for a
implementation of Schema.org in the law category but I haven't seen some
news. I would like to learn how to create a new extension but i havent
understand how to start in the main page...

I hope someone could help me

Regards
--
Daniel