Re: publisher field for Blogposts and websites

Hi Elias,

the interesting thing is, if you put a logo field into the person entity,
google validator claims that a logo field is not valid within the person
entity:) The conclusion is that persons cannot be publishers, which is
simply wrong.

My proposal is to get rid of the publisher entity as a requirement, because
blogposts and websites still need an author which should be enough for
private run blogs.

best wishes, Gerald

----
DI Gerald Bäck | fb <https://facebook.com/geraldbaeck> | blog