Re: offers package?

Hi Martin,

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Martin Hepp <mfhepp@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://schema.org/TypeAndQuantityNode should already offer everything
> you need for bundles.
>
> So simply use a standard https://schema.org/Offer and attach multiple
> https://schema.org/TypeAndQuantityNode entities via
> https://schema.org/includesObject to that offer.
>
> By that, you can indicate the quanty and business function of all the
> goods included in the offer (e.g. 2 nights in a hotel and 4 slices of white
> bread and a free massage).

So

<#example-package> a schema:Offer ;
   rdfs:label "..." ;
   schema:availabilityStarts "2016-06-02" ;
   schema:availabilityEnds "2016-06-30" ; ... schema:includesObject
<#example-offer-1> ;
schema:includesObject <#example-offer-2> .

It could work, right....

One issue is that currently the range of typeOfGood is only schema:Product.
But that should be easy to solve, see
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/1194

Another issue is that the instances of TypeAndQuantityNode would link to
the Products/Services, so we'll loose the original Offers we would be
packaging. So for that we can simply use the schema:itemOffered, but we
would be miss the cardinality feature.

We'll think about the options... Thanks for your support, Martin.

Cheers,