Re: SearchAction vs FindAction, and OpenSearch totalResults equivalent

Thanks Jarno, I think I’ll go with that one:

 SearchAction -> result -> ItemList -> itemListElement -> ListItem -> Thing

I’ll add some non-schema properties for offset/current page and consider the problem solved :)

I have updated my blog post with a new example:

https://www.strehle.de/tim/weblog/archives/2016/05/30/1593

Regards,
Tim