Schema.org v3.1 release candidate (sdo-makemake branch) - please review for release in 1-2 weeks

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 15:57:04 +0100
To: "schema.org Mailing List" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>, Chaals from Yandex <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, Shankar Natarajan <shankan@microsoft.com>, Martin Hepp <mfhepp@gmail.com>, Tom Marsh <tmarsh@exchange.microsoft.com>, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, "R.V.Guha" <guha@guha.com>
Dear Schema.org Community Group, Schema.org Steering Group,

Please review http://webschemas.org/docs/releases.html#v3.1

This is the development build of schema.org, based on the various
changes committed at Github since our last release.

In my capacity as project webmaster [1] I propose that we aim to
publish it in a week or two unless reviewers identify problems that we
can't agree fixes for. I propose we call it version 3.1.

The most substantive aspects of this release are: that it includes new
vocabulary around hotels/accommodation, that it fixes some problems we
introduced in 3.0, and that it includes some modest improvements
around dataset description.

Please take a look. If you find problems or things that could be
improved please file an issue over in Github in the release-tracking
issue https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1212

cheers,

Dan

[1] http://schema.org/docs/howwework.html#webmaster