Re: Extension proposal for Senior Housing

Then I just had a brain collapse...

What about some communities who might offer "medical care" but only for
SOME of their services and not others ?  Does that really happen in the USA
or UK or elsewhere ?

If so, how is that best represented ?  I imagine for each Service offered,
it could be an MTE as something like a MedicalService also ?  Dunno, but
that makes my head spin, thinking that an MTE might be needed on each
plausible Service that falls under some regulation and needs a Doctor or
Nurse to provide ?

I'll let you think that over a bit...
-Thad