Re: Add New Specific Type to LocalBusiness Schema

Thanks Dan,

I'd like to propose the addition of a specific type called
'ActivityProvider'

This would cover local businesses that provide enrichment classes /
activities for kids.  The key thing I think this schema would do is allow
the activity provider display their catalogs on the SRP, similar to how
airlines display their flight schedule when people are searching for
flights between two cities.

Best,
Mustafa

Mustafa Patni