Re: Schema.org v3.1 release candidate (sdo-makemake branch) - please review for release in 1-2 weeks

Yeah ! Good job :) How should we proceed for the v3.2 ?

Just an interesting insight about Schema.org trafic for the last two days !

[image: Images intégrées 1]

Aymen Loukil
Technical Product-Owner, Expert SEO
http://www.aymen-loukil.com