Re: unsubscribing doesnt work

"There is no way in the profile to modify or delete my inclusion in a group
or my email address. PLEASE help me get off this list!"

There is a good need to put some planning, logic, system and sense in the
Group's activities.

As it is, sporadic and occasional, the Group hardly could perform its high
mission.