Re: Tourism Schema

Richard,

You bring up a good point. There are many in my community who do not go on
vacation nor visit tourism area because they have NO IDEA what services are
available for a child, adult, etc, accessibility to buildings, access to
specific medical equipment (if needed).

This is much bigger then I can get my arms around and I have no idea where
to start.

Its almost a chicken or egg discussion.

Shawn

--